The journal Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) is a continuous flow journal with double-blind arbitration system, which publishes articles that bring relevant contributions to all areas of knowledge.
The Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) is a journal with a high citation impact on Google Scholar. Published articles have already been cited more than 6,183 times on this platform, which led the journal to an H Index = 33 and i10 Index = 155. It also has an H5 Index = 11 and Median H5 Index = 16.
The main objective is to build a space for multidisciplinary debate on all areas of knowledge, contributing to the scientific dissemination of relevant and unpublished studies.
It also encourages the exchange of teaching experiences with university academic personalities, establishing a virtual meeting space beyond the oligopoly that controls presumably high-impact journals.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content based on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Free Access Policy
This journal offers immediate and free access to its content, following the principle that the free availability of scientific knowledge to the public provides greater global democratization of knowledge.
Authors are advised to make their articles available in databases and institutional repositories.
Focus and Scope
The Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) is a journal for scientific and academic dissemination that focuses on the dissemination of scientific articles in various areas of knowledge. The magazine aims to publish original and unpublished works, written in Portuguese, English or Spanish.
Peer Review Process
This journal adopts the double-blind review arbitration system, with a minimum of 2 reviewers per article. A third evaluator will be consulted if there is a difference of opinion between the first two. All articles submitted to this journal will be examined, judged and will have their merit judged by external evaluators, with the authors informed about the acceptance or rejection of their work.
If the article is rejected, the author will receive a new evaluation opportunity for the next edition.
Fight Against Plagiarism: All articles received are previously evaluated by the editor-in-chief. If plagiarism is suspected, the article is automatically rejected.
If published, the authors assign the copyright and publication rights of their articles to Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED).
The maximum time between article submission, evaluation and initial opinion is 30 days.
The Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) is an online scientific journal, published monthly, and adopts a continuous flow system for submission and publication of articles.
The Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) reserves the right to modify the original normative, spelling and grammatical changes, in order to maintain the cult standard of the language, respecting the authors' style. The final works will not be sent to the authors.
- The content of the articles is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of the articles is allowed, as long as the source is mentioned.
- Articles with plagiarism will be rejected, and the author of plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this journal.
- The names and addresses coded in this magazine will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- After submitting the articles, the authors assign the copyright of their articles to Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED). If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) not to publish your article. However, this request must occur up to two months before the release of the number in which the article will be published.
- Cuadernos de Educación y Desarrollo (CED) uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/br/.
Collection of journal content by digital preservation tools will be through LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe).
In order to access older publications: [click here]